We are Hermes, the UK’s leading consumer delivery company handing over 270 million parcels per year with a 15% growth year on year for the last five years.
We are embarking on a journey, utilising cutting edge technology to ultimately engage our customers at every touch point in their digital experience.
As a team, we innovate and challenge the status quo to meet the needs of our broad and varied client base.
We believe that every team member will play their part in achieving the goals of the team, department and company.
As an individual, you'll have the support to grow and progress your career. We are building a learning culture, where it's safe to fail, and failures seen as learning opportunities.
We are establishing a team of skilled individuals with a passion for technology.
Working in a fast paced agile environment, using eXtreme programming and software craftsmanship principles to produce high-quality solutions at speed.
We are looking for 2 Configuration Analysts to join us and provide day to day, super user Application support for a variety of second and third line systems including Oracle Service Cloud, Atlassian Suite, Salesforce and other bespoke applications. You will also work within the Package Management team in the development of various products including Oracle Service Cloud, Salesforce, JIRA/Confluence and other bespoke technologies.
Other responsibilities include:
- On-boarding new clients onto the Hermes Parcel Manager service, which includes email template set up and customization's.
- Resolving Incident tickets based on business impact and urgency and ensure these are resolved within SLA targets.
- Manage, prioritise and implement planned changes on products supported by the Package Management team.
- Create and maintain system documentation, including Integration points.
- Proactively identify faults and follow continuous improvement processes to resolve them.
- Liaise with the IS function and wider Business Teams to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Support applications both in and out of hours.
- Create / maintain relationships with business stakeholders and third party suppliers.